Configuring Cisco Nexus Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center v1.0
In this self-paced course, Configuring Cisco Nexus Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center v1.0, students will learn how to install, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus Series Switch platforms using Cisco NX-OS to support highly available, secure, scalable, and virtualized data centers.
Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to deploy Cisco NX-OS software features including networking, virtualization, security, storage services, system management and monitoring. You will also gain an introduction to automating Cisco Nexus devices using Cisco NX-OS Software programmability features.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco Nexus devices routing and forwarding
- Describe OTV
- Describe and configure VXLAN
- Describe Locator/D separation protocol
- Describe the key features of Cisco Nexus devices
- Describe Cisco Intelligent Traffic Director
- Describe QoS on Cisco Nexus devices
- Understand Cisco Nexus storage services
- Configure device alliaces and zoning
- Configure FCoE
- Configuring NPIV and NPV Modes
- Describe NX-API and network orchestration solutions and program Cisco NX-OS with Python
- Explain system management, monitoring, and troubleshooting processes
- Explain the troubleshooting processes
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,000.00 for 1 year of access|