Introduction to Cisco IOS XR
This self-paced course, Introduction to Cisco IOS XR, introduces you to the features and functions of the Cisco® Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) XR Software operating system. You learn the fundamental concepts on which the operating system is based and Cisco IOS XR basic operations, system administration, and troubleshooting. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on lab exercises, you gain an understanding of all major aspects of the operating system, including the architecture, high-availability components, scalability features, configuration basics, basic software operations, configuration file overview, Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services, Network Time Protocol (NTP) configuration, packet filtering, and management plane protection. You also learn how to monitor the Cisco IOS XR operating system, and how to work with error messages and core dumps.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco IOS XR software architecture, high availability components, and scalability features
- Perform basic configurations on a Cisco IOS XR router
- Describe Cisco IOS XR software operations
- Describe the configuration file system
- Perform Cisco IOS XR software installations
- Configure AAA services
- Configure NTP
- Configure Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), telemetry, and logging
- Configure routing protocols
- Monitor processes
- Use error messages and core dumps
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$750.00 for 1 year of access|