Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification
This self-paced course, Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification, teaches you how to successfully deploy, configure, operate, maintain, and support a Cisco IOS® XR Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) solution. This course will show you how to implement and verify BNG on a Cisco IOS XR device to manage subscriber access. You will also learn how to implement and verify subscriber management functions, including authentication,authorization, and accounting of subscriber sessions, address assignment, security, policy management, and Quality of Service (QoS).
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the architecture and function of the Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway
- Configure and verify Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) in a Broadband Network Gateway deployment
- Define policies to control subscriber traffic
- Establish and verify subscriber sessions
- Prioritize subscriber traffic using QoS
- Implement subscriber features
- Deploy redundancy for subscriber sessions
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$300.00 for 1 year of access|